Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome to my newest little corner of the internetz!

I had a blog over at amicableseparation.blogspot.com that spoke about the year or so after my ex left.

I decided that I was pretty much written out on that topic so I decided to change things up and start writing here about, well, about ME.

Who am I? There really is no simple answer to that and actually, I am figuring that out on a daily basis. (Hence, the title of this blog.)

So, welcome and I hope what is to come here is something you will enjoy!


“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.”
-Edith Lovejoy Pierce

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm sure this decade has many wonderful things in store for you!

    ReplyDelete