Monday, February 1, 2010

February NaBloPoMo

Well, I've decided to try again at this blogging every day thing.

I have the pretty pink logo to the right to declare myself to the world as someone who is attempting this. I don't know if it will work out, but I'm willing to try. And isn't that really the whole point to anything? Just to give it your best and try? Heck, if I wasn't all for trying stuff I would have never found dance, wouldn't know the joy of pedicures, and I certainly wouldn't be the very sexually well rounded *ahem* person that I am today!

The theme for the month is "Ties" and I"m not sure how I will address that, if at all. I am still letting that perk about in my brain a bit. It can have so many delicious connotations.

If you are new here, I will say that I do, on occasion, write about sex. If you are not one who likes to read about sex, i will put something in the title (say, the word "sex") and you can skip right along and come back the next day which will 99% of the time be about something totally mundane (say,knitting; although knitting is not really mundane, its quite exciting and thrilling the way I do it. Heh.)

I hope that you enjoy your visits here and that my yammering on means something to you. So, here's to a fab month of updates! Go NaBloPoMo!!!


www.nablopomo.com

“You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.”
-Beverly Sills

1 comment: